The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Monday, June 26, 2006

The worst thing EVER!

Oh. my. GOD. y'all! So, I went down to the gym and had a great workout - 30 minutes on the elliptical (set to the weight loss routine) and then weights. I was dripping sweat and feeling like a kick-ass broad ... all "I am woman, hear me roar!", Christina Aguilera "I'm a fighter", "a bellydancer, a snake charmer" and whatnot. Go into the locker room to shower and change and realize ... I didn't bring a change of panties! GASP!!! The shock ... the horror!!! What do I do? Shower and put on the sweaty panties and risk going back to the office smelling like badussy? Or ... heaven forfend ... go commando? I chose ... loose booty. Good LORD.

6 Comments:

At June 26, 2006 2:12 PM, Blogger Tonyette said...

LOL!! Nothing wrong with it--"it" being "going commando" every now and again...and that was a MUCH better choice than going smelling like badussy! Yikes!!

 
At June 26, 2006 3:03 PM, Anonymous Mel said...

I understand that it was a tough choice to have to make, but I am SO telling my mom that you were out with loose booty!!! LOL!

 
At June 26, 2006 3:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What in the world?! Too funny. I guess having Sarai home threw you off a little bit :o)

 
At June 26, 2006 3:18 PM, Anonymous Londa said...

I wrote the anonymous reply above. Crazy me clicked the wrong button!

 
At June 26, 2006 3:34 PM, Blogger Toya said...

Oh my goodness, y'all! I am so embarrassed! I keep wondering if people can tell!!!

 
At June 27, 2006 8:56 AM, Anonymous PhillyPhile said...

LOL. Badussy? So funny. I think you made the right choice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home