The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Friday, June 02, 2006

Whatever happened to Jane Child?

I have been rockin' to I Don't Wanna Fall in Love on the ole iPod Nano (it's one of my favorite workout songs) and it occurred to me ... this chick has fallen off the face of the planet! I thought I was the only one who still appreciated this song 'til The Boobinator, of all people, told me that he used to love it and Brooke told me that Tim rocks it when he's DJing. Okay, are me, Vic and Tim the only ones who still love this song? And, Jane, for the love of GOD ... where are you???

5 Comments:

At June 02, 2006 4:25 PM, Blogger Amy said...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jane_Child

 
At June 03, 2006 10:34 AM, Blogger Velvet said...

Well. According to www.janechild.com it seems that she was still singing up until Sept 2004, when she officially fell off the face of the earth. Too bad VH1 discontinued "Where are they now" and "One Hit wonders" because she would have surely appeared on one or both, and mystery solved!

 
At June 04, 2006 2:19 PM, Blogger Ericka said...

I love that song, too.

 
At June 05, 2006 10:10 AM, Anonymous Mel said...

FYI, guess what song my church choir closed us out with yesterday. That's right, "Running for My Life"!!! :)

By the way, are the Traditional Spirituals included in your book of quotes, or are they from a different source?

 
At June 06, 2006 12:47 PM, Blogger Toya said...

They're from the same book.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home