The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Monday, June 12, 2006

Today's Ensemble

Today's outfit ... chocolate brown wrap dress with crochet inserts on the shoulders and across the top of the back white lace cami gold slingbacks gold bangles gold etched earrings wedding set Fossil watch Today's fragrance ... Comptoir Sud Pacifique - Vanille Coco eau de Voyage Today's hair ... high afro puff Today's make-up ... MAC Studio Stick foundation - NW35 MAC Eye Shadow - Naked Lunch Mark On the Edge Hook Up Liquid Liner - Cleo (black) CoverGirl Lash Exact mascara - Very Black MAC Powder Blush - Fleur Power Rosebud Strawberry Lip Balm MAC Glow Baby Glow Hook Up Lip Gloss - Pink Crush (I'm testing the Mark products as part of an Allure magazine focus group - I like it!)

1 Comments:

At June 12, 2006 4:16 PM, Blogger Tonyette said...

I have the Pink Crush and I like it a lot! I was looking for a good pink gloss that was actually pink! It's a very nice UN-ridiculous pink gloss for a woman my complexion. Plus, I like the way it feels when it's on!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home