The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Love/hate

I love: men - I love to look at them, smell them (if they don't stink, McConaughey!), feel them (one, in particular - Hi, Booba!), be around them. There's something about the male energy that's just ... tasty, is the right word, I think. my hair - It's taken me so long to be able to say that, but I do. I love my hair, just the way it is right now. my family - All of them, even the crazy ones. bellydance. Baskins Robbins Banana Royales. Vic bought me one the night before last and I did ... things ... to him in gratitude. pictures of people I love - because I get to look at the faces of those I love. I particularly love pictures of Mumma ... because she's Mumma and because she takes the world's best pictures. She has the funniest faces ever. Vic's cell phone - because it has this funny video of Mumma on it. He's titled it "Baby Temper." It's only about 20 seconds long, but I laugh uproariously every time I watch it and it chokes me up. I can't believe he captured such a moment - it's so her. She's demanding to see his phone, louder and louder, until finally ... she's like "Forget it" and turns her back to him and eats a potato chip. having Vic to myself this week. It's been really nice - peaceful and quiet. It reminds me of when we first started out. cookouts. Who doesn't? I hate ... war. unmanicured nails. I cannot stand dirty, chipped up nails. If your polish is chipped, take it off. If your nails are raggedy, file them. It's not hard. Clean, filed nails are presentable and darn near necessary! I will not let you touch me with ugly nails. I inspect Vic's every night before bed and have been known to give him an impromptu manicure if they're looking grody. black and white outfits. With nothing to make them special. I can't stand that. At least try. Put some pep in your wardrobe! dry lips. I have lip balm and/or lipgloss on me at all times. ash. Please do not be ashy around me. I will hand you lotion and demand that you use it, while I watch.

3 Comments:

At June 22, 2006 10:19 AM, Blogger Fitzgerald said...

*hides chipped polish fingernails behind back*
Thanks for the comment! I am very excited to see what happens next.

 
At June 22, 2006 10:48 AM, Blogger Toya said...

I'm excited for you!

 
At June 26, 2006 12:53 PM, Blogger Toya said...

Don't spam my blog, y'all. Not even if you think it's something I would like. 'Cause I'll be irritated and delete you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home