The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Friday, June 23, 2006

It was our anniversary ... anniversary

So, yesterday, as Vic and I were driving to pick up my anniversary present (a new pink cellphone, with matching carrier and earpiece!) and dinner, our first dance song came on the radio. In case you didn't know, our first dance was to Lady in My Life by Michael Jackson. I don't believe in coincidences, so I just know that it was GOD's way of saying "Happy Anniversary" to us. Thanks, LORD! Also, Vic and I have decided that we have the sexiest first dance song ever. There is no way you can listen to that song and not want to jump someone's bones. Which, of course, is why our first dance was actually more like freakin', complete with me turning my booty to him and him gettin' all up on it. Vic said that the only way we could have been any steamier would have been to have our first dance to Let's Get It On. But that would have been trashy.

2 Comments:

At June 23, 2006 7:20 PM, Blogger Ericka said...

How sweet! Happy Anniversary!

 
At June 23, 2006 10:47 PM, Anonymous Kerry said...

I know a couple who used "Let's Get it On" for their first dance. His momma was not amused.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home