The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

How deep is your love for me? (Poor Sisqo.)

A little while ago, Ericka was in the mall, getting her nails done at one of the nondescript nail salons they have in such places. When, what to her wondering eyes should appear, but ... Sisqo of Dru Hill! Apparently, he was just sitting there ... in the mall, getting a manicure, like Joe Blow. She said he was looking all forlorn, like, "Why doesn't anybody recognize me? Why isn't anyone clamoring for my autograph?" Poor Sisqo. I believe that time is over for you, hon. Nobody really cares much about Dru Hill anymore. I still love you and all, being the true B'More girl that I am. But, I think that, unfortunately, you guys have been relegated to your original place ... playing talent shows and AFRAM. I think it happened when you added the new dude. He kind of sucks, doesn't he? By the way, why is your hair still blonde? Maybe if you reclaimed your dark roots and just came blazin' out as the New and Improved Sisqo for the '07, things would go better for you.

4 Comments:

At June 27, 2006 11:24 AM, Anonymous Londa said...

Wow. Really? That's crazy. Dru Hill is talented too. I'm sure we'll be hearing something about a reunion tour soon. That may put them in the limelight again.

 
At June 27, 2006 4:29 PM, Anonymous Eve said...

Conan was poking fun of Sisqo last night (well, I guess it was a repeat). Either way, I'm sure Sisqo was thrilled to be mentioned again.

 
At June 27, 2006 5:36 PM, Blogger Tonyette said...

But like, she saw in the mall, right? Which means he was in B-MORE, right? Now, I personally LOVE Dru Hill, even with the addition of "Scola" whose ONE song before joining Dru Hill was my JAM. Still no one from here is impressed anymore! That's because he was, like, Mr. Publicity when they WERE popular so I'm sure people are tired of him by now!

 
At June 29, 2006 2:52 PM, Blogger Ericka said...

it was sad, y'all. pebbles (hairdresser) said he's in that mall all the time. he lives in the area. i guess they're used to him. i still felt bad for him.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home