The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Friday, June 30, 2006

Go, Toya! It's your birthday!

I'm 28 today!!! Woo-hoo! Yeah, I'm at work right now, but that's okay, given that I'm off both Monday and Tuesday ... Hooray for the long weekend! Today, I will be off to watch the lovely Lucy dance at Three Kings down in Federal Hill. Tomorrow, I'll be celebrating the 4th of July and Sarai's birthday with my family. Sunday, I'll be getting a well-deserved day of rest and Monday is my Day of Beauty! This is going to be a good year - I can feel it!

5 Comments:

At June 30, 2006 12:52 PM, Blogger Ericka said...

Happy Birthday to ya! Happy Birthday to ya! Happy Birtdaaaay!

Love you, girl! Enjoy this day! I will. For I am so happy that you were born 28 years ago today. I know my 2-year-old self was as excited about you as I am now. :) See you tonight!

 
At June 30, 2006 1:17 PM, Anonymous Londa said...

Happy Birthday Toyer Boyer! Have a wonderful weekend of rest and relaxation. Love ya!

 
At June 30, 2006 1:22 PM, Anonymous Punky said...

Happy Birthday Toya!!!!

 
At June 30, 2006 11:41 PM, Blogger meimei said...

From one blog sister to another - happy birthday!

 
At July 01, 2006 7:46 PM, Blogger Annieytown said...

Happy belated Bday! Hope your birthday was wonderful and amazing!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home