The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Friday, June 30, 2006

4 More Things ...

1. When I say "You're in my prayers" or "I'll pray for you", that doesn't mean that I stop that minute and send up a 20-minute fervent plea on your behalf. I believe that a Christian's life should be a prayer. I believe that I am in communication with GOD, 24/7. I don't have to stop and take a particular moment to pray on anyone's behalf, though I have and do. But, if I'm in the middle of the workday when I get an e-mail about a tragedy in someone's family or a request for a job or something and my reply is "You're in my prayers" or "I'll pray for you", 9 times out of 10, I'm not stopping work and getting on my knees right that second. I know that GOD reads and understands the desires of my heart - if, in my heart, I desire only goodness and blessings for you and I know that you need healing, favor, prosperity, or whatnot - then you are constantly in my prayers. 2. I'm anal about appropriate undergarments. If you're wearing a cream-colored shirt, you shouldn't be wearing a red bra. Do I even have to say that??? 3. I would like to wear some form of headcovering every day. Not a hijab or anything. I'm thinking more along the lines of a gelé ... or a tiara. 4. I've had a seismic shift from wearing and loving only silver to having a preference for gold or bronze. Which is weird ... back in the day (namely, college), I thought it made me kind of cool and rebellious to do only silver and/or white gold, but now, I realize that yellow gold, copper and bronze look better with my skintone. But my wedding rings are platinum. A style conundrum! (I'm pretty sure that Vic isn't going to buy me new rings.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home