The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Thursday, June 15, 2006

4 More Things ...

1. I am in serious PMS attack mode. I knew it was serious when my eyes teared up from feeling that I was being "persecuted" for not liking Cirque du Soleil. 2. If I could live in an old movie, I would. Hopefully, that old movie would be The Ten Commandments and I would be Nefertiri. But only before the whole eldest son dying thing. 3. As much as I love my daughter, I am not ready to have another child. Vic and I love Sarai unmeasurably, but we also realize how busy our schedules are. It is important to us that we spend quality time with our daughter and we don't think we have the time to split between two children. It just wouldn't be fair to either of them or to us, who both have dreams that we want to pursue. Right now, I'm focusing on my dancing - tightening my technique and becoming the professional-quality performer that I know I can be - and Vic is ready to go to graduate school and I want to support him in that effort. So, Sarai is going to be an only child for a while. I don't think she'll mind, particularly since my mother always has extra children at her house - Sarai has plenty of playmates. And I don't think she minds being the center of attention, either. 4. I have a lead stomach and could drink like a fish if I wanted to, but I don't like the taste of alcohol. The only drinks I like are fruity, mixed drinks and wines, preferably blush or red. I think most liquor tastes like lighter fluid or cough syrup, neither of which are my drink of choice.

5 Comments:

At June 15, 2006 3:47 PM, Anonymous Mel said...

"Persecuted", huh? I'll refrain from laughing since I'm sure you were 100% serious. However, I'd like to reserve the right to poke fun at you NEXT week. :)

 
At June 15, 2006 3:55 PM, Blogger Toya said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At June 15, 2006 4:04 PM, Blogger Toya said...

Okay, let me revise that and remove some of the PMS-induced snippiness ...

"Persecuted" is so not the right word. This isn't "Passion of the CHRIST" or anything. But nitpicked? Yes. And it was irksome and still is, though I'm trying to get over it because I recognize that it isn't as big a deal as I am making it.

That said, Meloni ... you are the only person in the world who could make me laugh at this right now. But, let it be known, that any future comments about the dreaded CdS will be deleted, posthaste, because I just don't want to talk about it anymore. It's dead to me.

 
At June 18, 2006 2:06 PM, Anonymous rachel said...

Oh, no, I'm sorry, Toya! I love you no matter what and don't care one bit if you never ever see or like that which will not be named. HUGS!! and grape jelly dipped Utz chips. :)

 
At June 19, 2006 2:51 AM, Anonymous Eve said...

I don't care if PMS had anything or nothing to do with the hurt feelings, I teared up knowing that you teared up. I'm sure I added to the annoyance, and I am sorry.

You got some hugs, so kisses from me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home