The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

You know what?

If I can see your toes, I shouldn't see your hose. I know that's a cliché, but it bears repeating, especially now that it's getting warm. Do not wear pantyhose with sandals ... it's unforgivable. If you're a co-worker, you're not obligated to ask after the welfare of my child. This is you: "So, uh ... um ... uh ... how's the uh ... um ... uh ... child?" Okay, if you can't remember her name, nor can you be bothered to remember that the child is a girl, I think it's safe to say that you don't really care about how she's doing. In which case, feel free not to ask ... I promise I won't be offended by your lack of feigned concern.

2 Comments:

At May 23, 2006 12:03 PM, Anonymous rachel said...

On #1, what if you are over 80? Any slack for the older generation on this? I need something to look forward to.

 
At May 23, 2006 6:09 PM, Blogger Ericka said...

Oh. Yeah. Old people do wear hose/socks with sandals. And you know they don't give a hoot!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home