The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Things that irk me

Mariah Carey's "high register", which is really just a synonym for "annoyingly high-pitched shrieking". I mean, for real ... I could do that. Does that mean I should have a few Grammys? People who smack their lips between every phrase when they speak. It's not cute. This is something several girls I knew did in high school, usually while rolling their eyes and gesticulating wildly with neon acrylic-nailed hands. It wasn't cute then, and it's less cute now. It's ridiculous and makes you look and sound like a damn fool. Stop it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home