The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Step aside, Dempsey!

Make way for my new lover, Hugh Jackman (or, as he is known in my dreams, Wolverine). I would like to make a general announcement that Mr. Jackman will be holding the title of "Toya's Celebrity Boyfriend" until at least early July, when he will have to compete for my affections with both Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom.

6 Comments:

At May 30, 2006 9:17 PM, Blogger Amy said...

I HATE hairy men, but Hugh Jackman/Wolverine? I just want to eat him up!

 
At May 31, 2006 5:55 AM, Blogger Zahiya said...

you girls are going to have to share! i heart him

 
At May 31, 2006 7:48 AM, Anonymous koz said...

Toya! He's been mine for years! But I guess I can share with you.

 
At May 31, 2006 1:28 PM, Anonymous rachel jackman said...

Get in line, everyone! You can have my sloppy seconds. I saw him on Broadway and he was awesome. Mrowr.

 
At May 31, 2006 1:59 PM, Blogger Toya said...

Poor Hugh ... he's going to be worn out after we finish passing him around. I call first dibs!

 
At May 31, 2006 2:15 PM, Blogger Toya said...

Okay, I just keep coming back and looking at that pic of him as Wolverine ... I mean, GOD, the eyebrow! He is sex on a stick! MROWR!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home