The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Product reviews

Okay, my beauties, time for a few product reviews! I ordered some fun, new MAC things and got them yesterday. I'm wearing them today and I have the perfect peachy-pink face! Lovely! MAC Veluxe Pearl Eyeshadow in In Living Pink I am the biggest fan of the Veluxe Pearl shadows. The color isn't sheer at all - it goes on quite smoothly, and gives a nice gleam without being overly shiny. Imagine putting NARS Orgasm blush on your eyes - that's what this is like. MAC Frost lipstick in Pink Cabana I read about this the other day on one of the bajillions of beauty blogs I peruse every day (I can't remember which one, unfortunately). I thank her (whoever she is) for the recommendation. This is a lovely shade of goldy pink. However, my brown-skinned sisters, be aware that this is a frost lipstick. Frosty shades can often look ashy next to our bronze skin, which is unattractive. If you're inclined to get this shade, I suggest you layer a nice gloss on top of it. Speaking of which ... MAC Lipglass in Glamoursun It's NARS Orgasm blush as a lipgloss - and a better one than the actual Orgasm lipgloss, which is sticky and unfun. This looks so lush when layered over Pink Cabana or when worn alone. In fact, Sarai was the first to test it out - it's almost exactly the color of her lips and she was feeling very swanky for about five minutes ... until she drank a juice box and ate a cookie, which was the end of that. I finished today's look with MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Stereo Rose. Pick 'em up!

1 Comments:

At July 09, 2006 7:37 PM, Blogger StillWater said...

Wow! Semi permanent make up has alot of uses! But did you know that a woman consumes over 4 to 9 lbs of lipstick in her lifetime! Here is the link that I found that shows all of the research:

http://www.lipink.com/lipstick_wax_s/6510.htm&Click=33586

 

Post a Comment

<< Home