The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Product Review: L'Oreal Colour Juice

This past Saturday, after our manicures and pedicures, Ericka and I went to Ulta. It was my first time there and I liked it a lot. Not as high-end as Sephora and limited in those types of products, but they had some high-end lines and drugstore brands, all in the same place, which made me quite happy. While we were there, I picked up L'Oreal Colour Juice in Golden Oasis. It's part of their summer line, which is all golds and bronzes - quite pretty and naturally sunkissed. I must tell you - I love this color. I have always liked L'Oreal Colour Juice, which is L'Oreal's version of Lancome Juicy Tubes. I like Colour Juice better than Juicy Tubes, actually. The price is quite cheaper, the colors are sheerly pretty, and the scent isn't as strong. Golden Oasis is now my replacement for MAC Lipglass in Oh Baby. I recently ran out of Oh Baby and planned to repurchase, but not any more! Golden Oasis feels just as smooth on my lips, the color is almost the same - just a touch more gold, and it has the same shiny, glittery wet look. Yay! I give this 4.5 on the 5 Kiss Scale - .5 taken off because the scent might turn some folks off, though I don't find it too heavily scented. Okay, wait! Make that 4 kisses, because I'm sure this shade is a limited edition, meaning I won't be able to find it after a while, which will irk.

1 Comments:

At May 21, 2006 8:03 PM, Blogger Ericka said...

I like the Juices, too, Toya. They're $10 less than Lancome. And I'm all for that! I'm going to have to get that shade. I haven't had Oh Baby in years and I could use a nice shimmery color for the summer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home