The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

I am a freak!

I'm listening to "Careless Whisper" ("I'm never gonna dance again. Guilty feet have got no rhythm.") on the iPod and I am actually tearing up! What the freak??? I am such an overly emotional sissy girl - I cry on the craziest things! It irks me how close to the surface my emotions are - I can burst out laughing and not be able to stop over things that aren't at all funny to anyone else and bawl my eyes out over the silliest little things.

8 Comments:

At May 30, 2006 3:48 PM, Blogger Tonyette said...

Toya, no, that IS the song! As soon as I started reading the lyrics, I gasped! Why, George, why? That's all I wanna know!

 
At May 30, 2006 7:18 PM, Blogger Velvet said...

Should have known better than to cheat a friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At May 31, 2006 7:49 AM, Anonymous koz said...

Wow. All this time I thought it was, "Guilty feelings, got no rhythm." LMAO.

 
At May 31, 2006 8:02 AM, Blogger Toya said...

What??? HA!!!! Did I ever tell you the story about Kim and "Ease On Down the Road?" Yeah, somehow, in her head, the words were, "Don't you care a muffin that might be alone!" as opposed to "Don't you carry nothin' that might be a load." LOL!!!!

(Love you, Kim!)

 
At May 31, 2006 12:25 PM, Anonymous koz said...

:D :D I love misheard lyrics! My friend G insisted "The deserts miss the rain" was really "the desert's mystery." LMAO!

 
At May 31, 2006 1:27 PM, Anonymous rachel said...

Ha! There is a whole book about misheard lyrics, I think it is called "Excuse me while I kiss this guy" (play off 'excuse me while I kiss the sky' by Jimi Hendrix.

I love a gal who wears her heart on her sleeve! (said by a girl who will cry at a Kleenex commercial.)

 
At June 02, 2006 8:28 AM, Anonymous PhillyPhile said...

What, Koz? I thought it was like a Desert's Masqured. I guess we all can lean a few things.

 
At June 05, 2006 6:12 PM, Anonymous koz said...

lol!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home