The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Thursday, May 25, 2006

'Haila and 'Bella

Yesterday, I got a large envelope in the mail. When I opened it, the above picture slid out, signed "To Sarai, with love - Suhaila" and (in a heart) "From Isabella." Suhaila Salimpour sent an autographed picture to my baby! And all because I sent her a pitifully fangirl e-mail in which I shared with her that Sarai really loves to watch her and Isabella dance and that she (Sarai) thinks that Suhaila is the greatest name ever, even though she can't pronounce it. When the picture slid out of the envelope, Sarai's eyes got huge and she squealed, "'Haila! 'Bella! 'Haila and 'Bella for me!" I'm going to get her a wonderful frame and hang it on her wall. I cannot believe Suhaila, who I'm sure hardly ever has a second of free time, took that second to sign and send a picture to my daughter. I will forever have her back for that (not that she needs it).

3 Comments:

At May 25, 2006 11:29 PM, Blogger Amy said...

And THAT is why she is a star!

 
At May 26, 2006 6:56 AM, Blogger Tonyette said...

I agree!! Little things like that TRULY make all the difference!

 
At May 26, 2006 1:44 PM, Blogger Zahiya said...

Oh my goodness... that is so wonderful!

:)

Good warm heart from that one

 

Post a Comment

<< Home