The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

The Great Mascara Hunt

Annie at Blogdorf Goodman has declared May "Mascara Madness Month". I have volunteered to be a part of "The Great Mascara Hunt". I'm really excited! You can go to www.blogdorfgoodman.blogspot.com to see the other bloggers who are involved and read their reviews. Annie sent us all this lovely icon to attach to our mascara review posts. For some reason, I'm having a hard time attaching it right now, but as soon as I figure out what the heck the problem is, I'll be adding it, so you can readily see which posts apply. Off to do my first post!

1 Comments:

At August 23, 2007 7:25 PM, Anonymous Mascara Expert said...

Check out this expert advise on the best mascara. Mascara recommendations from the real pros!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home