The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

The Great Mascara Hunt: Day Two

Today's mascara is Avon Daring Definition Mousse Mascara - Black. Once again, I mostly use black mascara, so get used to that. I was interested in buying this mascara, first, because my friend, Yalonda, is an Avon sales rep (let me know if you want her info) and secondly, because I wanted to know if "mousse mascara" is somehow different than regular old mascara. I really like this product. I've used it for quite a few weeks now and have never had a problem with smearing, flaking or clumping. I've noticed that it does a really good job of lengthening and curling my lashes - my lashes are actually flipped up at the ends today ... NICE! One downside: It doesn't really darken or thicken your lashes. I think the "mousse" texture just isn't thick enough or something, so, if that's what you're going for, this isn't the mascara for you. Still, a nice every day look, I think. Product Rating: 7

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home