The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Friday, May 12, 2006

The Great Mascara Hunt: Day Seven

I've found another good mascara made by Maybelline, which leaves me at even more of a loss to explain why they're so all-fired excited about (Not so) Great Lash. Anyway ... today's mascara is Maybelline Sky High Curves. This is supposedly an "extreme length and curl waterproof mascara." Now, I don't know about "extreme", but my lashes are lengthened and it did plump them up considerably. And I do see a distinct bend to my lashes. So, I'm satisfied with this mascara. I even like it. I can see myself adding this to my regular mascara wardrobe. It's not my favorite, but definitely do-able. Product rating: 7.5

4 Comments:

At May 12, 2006 12:42 PM, Blogger GC (God's Child) said...

I'm afraid of using tinted mascara bec it'll either run or if it's waterproof, will be impossible to get off and then will tint my undereyes for days. I just use the clear ones.

 
At May 12, 2006 2:24 PM, Blogger Toya said...

I think waterproof mascara would be a good bet. It isn't impossible to get off - just get a good eye make-up remover ... I hear Almay makes a good one but I use Sephora ... or you can use the Olay Cleansing Cloths, which also work well.

 
At May 14, 2006 1:07 AM, Blogger Ericka said...

I used the Revlon mascara that I bought today. And I like it. I curled my lashes slightly beforehand. And it separated just like it said it would. I can see buying that again.

 
At May 16, 2006 12:36 AM, Blogger meimei said...

Toya, Sky High Curves is my current mascara - and I'm happy about it, even though it's totally not perfect. It does curl and volumize to a point, but I've found it to be hard to take off! Maybe I'll try the Volume Shocking next...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home