The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Avatar

So, yeah, Avatar Toya has a new hairdo. Just wanna let you know that I have, by no means, gone back on the natural. However, it is now hot as Hades in ole B'More and I felt the need to slick the 'fro down and pull it back. So, I have totally smooth hair in the front and a lil' 'fro puff in the back. Since there's no afro puff hairdo option, I had to go with the smoothed down ponytail. Cute, huh?

3 Comments:

At May 31, 2006 10:28 AM, Blogger Zahiya said...

cute! I have bangs now

 
At May 31, 2006 12:31 PM, Blogger Toya said...

Really? Cute! Can't wait to see ya in July!

 
At May 31, 2006 1:24 PM, Anonymous rachel said...

tres cute.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home