The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Friday, April 21, 2006

Today's Ensemble

(Since I have nothing else to talk about right now.) Today, I am wearing ... Mossimo dark brown v-neck sweater w/ribbing on cuffs and waist GAP Long and Lean jeans Nine West brown pointy-toe high heeled loafers large gold hoop earrings w/pailettes 5 gold bangles wedding set silver Fossil watch camel-colored scarf w/polka dots of red and green (tied around my hair) My fragrance is ... Carol's Daughter Mango Melange body spray My make-up is ... Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer - Dark L'Oreal True Match Concealer - Warm Medium/Deep L'Oreal True Match SuperBlendable Powder - Warm 8 Creme Café L'Oreal True Match SuperBlendable Blush - Warm 7-8 Soft Sun Cover Girl Lash Exact Mascara - Very Black MAC Lipliner - BBQ L'Oreal ColourJuice Sheer Juicy Lip Gloss - Iced Latte (Wow! Lots of L'Oreal today!) My hair is ... ... in a full 'fro, tied back w/a scarf. Good thing I don't go to Hampton!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home