The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Friday, April 14, 2006

The tastes, they are a-changin' ...

In the elevator this morning, there was this guy who held the door for me and then stood in front of me on the ride upstairs. He looked exactly like Michael J. Fox as Alex P. Keaton - not too tall, extremely clean-cut, preppy as all heck. He smelled like some kind of fresh, springy aftershave. Nothing very extraordinary about him, though it looked like he may have been artfully concealing quite a buff bod under his crisply pressed striped button-down shirt. Nothing special, nothing spectacular, not anything I would normally notice. I have never before been even remotely attracted to ultra-preppy White dudes and yet ... he gave me a bit of a tingle. Weird ... and yum.

4 Comments:

At April 14, 2006 12:52 PM, Anonymous rachel said...

Hee hee, I can see what you mean. An uber-preppy guy from Wachovia gave a presentation at our office last week on our 401K plan. I think this is like the female fantasy version of the male fantasy of making the prim librarian go wild. ;) rowr.

 
At April 14, 2006 1:34 PM, Anonymous Mel said...

Okay, am I the only geek who's found some ultra-preppy guys sexy all along? In school, there was this one professor...

 
At April 14, 2006 3:22 PM, Blogger meimei said...

Hey, I'm all about ultra-preppy guys, too! Mine goes back all the way back to Christopher Reeve (RIP) as Clark Kent. It's weird, because in spite of all the bad boys I've hooked up with, nothing sets my heart aflame like a buttoned-up guy. Especially if he's got glasses...

 
At April 14, 2006 5:26 PM, Blogger Amy said...

It's Spring!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home