The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Friday, April 14, 2006

Product Reviews: Aveeno Foaming Face Wash, Cover Girl Lash Exact Mascara

So, of course, I made one of my famous drugstore runs recently and here's what I picked up: Aveeno Foaming Face Wash with Salicylic Acid: I like the fresh, clean scent of this cleanser and I like that it foams out of the container, so you don't have to work to make lather. It feels really nice when you rub it onto your skin. However, if you wear make-up regularly, be prepared to use a make-up remover or something like an unscented baby wipe or Olay Cleansing Cloth to get it all off first because this isn't good for make-up removal. On my kiss scale, I'll give it 3 out of 5 because it lacks the oomph to remove make-up, which I wear daily. Cover Girl Lash Exact Mascara: I had to use this for a few days before I could decide how I really feel about it. At first, I thought it made my lashes look kind of skimpy and wasn't impressed with it. Then, I tried putting a double coat on and all of a sudden, I loved it! For some reason, once I used a double coat, my lashes looked much longer, more luscious and beautifully separated. I give this a 3 on the kiss scale because it takes a double coat for it to make your lashes look pretty. I like it a lot, but coat-for-coat, it doesn't beat Revlon Fabulash.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home