The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

More harmony ...

I loved Dru Hill. I wish they would get back together (minus that new dude) and make another good album. How sexy is Beauty? Great song (and good to "dance" to ... ask Vic about my performance :-P).

4 Comments:

At April 04, 2006 1:59 PM, Anonymous Meloni said...

Okay, NOW I'm going to have to strut up and down the aisle my cube is on doing THE WALK. For those who don't know, Toya made plans for her bridesmaids to walk down the aisle to "Beauty". (This was while we were still in school and long before she ever had a groom in her sights!) We were going to walk to the beat, switching super hard, and taking two quick steps on the double beat. Bmp...bmp...bmp bmp...bmp! My coworkers are going to have a field day making fun of me for this one!!!

 
At April 04, 2006 2:10 PM, Blogger Toya said...

LOL!!! Leave it to you to post that! Thanks for reminding me that I once had even less sense than I have now, which seems impossible!

 
At April 04, 2006 2:28 PM, Blogger Tonyette said...

Beauty IS the song and WILL be played at my reception! (Ne'er you mind the fact that I haven't had a DATE in years!)

 
At April 05, 2006 9:46 AM, Blogger DM said...

Ha! on the bridesmaid stroll!

This song is awesome...I've loved it since the first day I heard it. Very sexy, but not "Ignition" sexy, you know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home