The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Thursday, April 06, 2006

I am my own best advertising

Yesterday, as I walking into work, this pretty young Asian woman walked up beside me. I turned to her and said, "Good morning" and she responded with the same. Then, she did a double-take and said, "I love your blush! What is it???" I told her that it was MAC Blushcreme - Sweet William over which I'd layered MAC Mineralize Skinfinish - Studio Rose. She replies, "A woman after my own heart! I keep trying to tell my friends that you have to layer to achieve such interesting color!" We spent the ride up in the elevator talking about blush colors and, when I went to step off the elevator, she stuck her arm out so the door wouldn't close and told me that she'd always been afraid of trying bronzer, thinking she wouldn't be able to find one that would work well for her complexion. I gave her some suggestions and when I went to turn away, she asked me if I was a make-up artist and, of course I am, so I gave her my card. Yay for being my own best advertising!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home