The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Monday, April 17, 2006

Free for All!

Hi, faithful readers! (All 10 of you - ha!) Today is a "free-for-all". Feel free to ask anything you like and I promise to answer! Now, whether or not the answer will be the truth is an entirely different story, but I'll do my best based on what the questions are ... and what I'll be able to reveal without hurting the feelings of family and friends.

8 Comments:

At April 17, 2006 8:57 AM, Blogger Tonyette said...

(first question that came to mind) Do you plan on giving Princess Sarai any siblings any time soon?

 
At April 17, 2006 8:59 AM, Blogger sparkles anonymous! said...

How long did you and Vic date before you got married?

 
At April 17, 2006 9:02 AM, Blogger Toya said...

Wow, that was fast! Off to post answers!

 
At April 17, 2006 12:51 PM, Anonymous Punky said...

Hi Toya!
Ok. I never really knew exactly what you did (as far as your career). Well, I know your title and all, but what exactly do you do? Do you enjoy it? What do you see yourself doing 5 years from now?
Just from knowing you just about my whole life and from reading your blog and your colomn on orientaldancer.net, I know you love to write. Have you ever thought about writing a book?
(Is this too many questions?...lol)

 
At April 17, 2006 1:31 PM, Anonymous Punky said...

Ok. Hi!
I have another question :-)

Are you, Vic, and Sarai looking to move anytime soon? I want to buy a house. Are there any houses in your neighborhood for sale?

 
At April 17, 2006 3:04 PM, Blogger Tonyette said...

One more question: since I'm all on this "prep for marriage" kick, what's the BIGGEST thing you wished you'd have known about marriage before you actually got married?

 
At April 17, 2006 10:17 PM, Blogger Amy said...

Ooo, it's not midnight yet!

How did you start with bellydance? And more so, how did you end up in a tribal class? And what do you see in your bellydance future (besides being carried around by fawning, nubile young men).

 
At April 17, 2006 11:09 PM, Blogger Ericka said...

Can you and I be roommates again?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home