The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Friday, April 14, 2006

Don't start with me!

I told y'all a couple weeks ago about the girl who's sweatin' me and mad because I've gotten the opportunity to dance here at work. Well, last night, during my private session, I told my teacher that I have to be perfect for that dance - I don't care if it kills me ... if I drop dead from exhaustion the second I leave that stage - I will be perfect! I picked a complicated, but sassy piece of music that will require two props - both cane and veil - and I am going to rock it, do you hear me??? And the entire time I am dancing in my brand-new, yummy-licious brown beledi dress and 3" dance shoes with cane and veil, I'm going to be thinking, "Suck it, bitch."

5 Comments:

At April 14, 2006 9:59 AM, Blogger sparkles anonymous! said...

Eesh. No pressure or anything.

 
At April 14, 2006 12:37 PM, Blogger Zahiya said...

ha ha. Maybe you could name the dance piece "suck it bitch" in arabic

 
At April 14, 2006 12:46 PM, Blogger Toya said...

Ha! How does one say, "Suck it, bitch" in Arabic?

 
At April 14, 2006 12:48 PM, Anonymous rachel said...

YES! GO, Toya!

 
At April 14, 2006 2:05 PM, Blogger Tonyette said...

Ok, so CMS and SSA are like "sister agencies" or whatever, right? Can't I come and watch as you have TWO props? Pretty please...all the while thinking "SUCK IT..." with you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home