The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Monday, April 17, 2006

Answers to the first two "free-for-all" questions ...

Cheers to Tonyette and Sparkles Anonymous for being so quick to question! Here are your answers, ladies! From Tonyette: Will you be giving Princess Sarai any siblings anytime soon? Well, the answer to that changes depending on when you ask me. Some days I look at Sarai and ask myself how I'll ever be able to love another child the way I love her - though I understand that love multiplies, not divides. There are days when I see or hold another baby and smell that brand-new baby smell and yearn for those days and really long to have a baby. But, you know, Vic, Sarai and I are really finding our way as a family right now and we're all happy and comfortable with the way our collective life is now, so I'm not sure how another child would change that. Besides which, I'm so loving bellydance and what it does for me ... how it makes me feel about myself and my body and pregnancy/childbirth/parenthood of both an infant and a toddler would really impact how much time I'd be able to spend on this newfound joy. So, I guess all that boils down to ... we're still thinking on it, but I wouldn't look for me to be making an announcement anytime soon. From Sparkles Anonymous: How long did you and Vic date before you got married? Short answer: 18 months, give or take a couple weeks. Long answer: Vic told me he was going to marry me the night we met. We seriously started discussing marriage a couple months into the relationship and Vic proposed after our having dated 6 months. We got married almost a year later - it took me that long to get everything the way I wanted. Almost 4 years later, through ups and downs and in betweens, it's still the best decision I've ever made and I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

1 Comments:

At April 17, 2006 11:40 AM, Blogger Tonyette said...

I was just wondering! Thanks for answering, honestly and quickly!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home