The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Whew!

So, I think it went okay last night. I had a blast dancing and couldn't help myself - I started grinning and then burst out laughing as I danced. I just love that song! (Ojos Asi by Shakira) It makes me happy to dance to it. I felt pretty good, so I'm encouraged. I'm waiting on Lotus to send me her notes, so we'll see what she thinks.

1 Comments:

At March 21, 2006 10:40 AM, Blogger Cinthia said...

I love that song, too! Every time I hear it, I start shimmying, regardless of where I'm at. :) Glad you had fun. It's what counts, right?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home