The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Tonight is the night!

Tonight I'm going to see the Bellydance Superstars in Alexandria, VA. The Kimmy-Girl is coming along! I am so freakin' excited! Of course, I'd be even more excited if I weren't still as sick as a dog, but I am determined to enjoy myself. I will, of course, give a complete review of the show here - because I want to be able to add my own thoughts to the hoopla that has arisen over the BDSS and because Lotus asked that I be able to give a complete review in next week's class. Also, I plan to take pics with as many of the Superstars as possible. Yee!!!!

2 Comments:

At March 01, 2006 7:23 PM, Blogger Amy said...

Give a full report at class! I forgot it was tonight - I just can't drive all that way when I have to work in the morning. *sigh*

 
At March 02, 2006 10:08 AM, Blogger Toya said...

I sure will! It was really fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home