The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

So ...

... I'm thinking about getting another tattoo to add to the two I already have. No particular reason, other than I think it'll look fairly crazysexycool when it peeks out from over my hip belts and whatnot. I want to get what my co-worker calls a "tramp stamp", the kind that stretches across your back, right above your butt. I don't know what I want it to be ... maybe a vine with a rose in the middle, upon which sits a ladybug? Yeah ... that sounds hot. Speaking of hot, I just looked over at a pic of the hubby and might I say he is lickable. I mean, really. The boy is cute. It's not hard to have to sleep on the other side of the bed from him, you know?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home