The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Monday, March 20, 2006

Hot Sex on a Platter

I am not sure what's with me today, but I am truly feeling like hot stuff. I mean, if Victor were in arm's reach, I think I would put somethin' on him. Whew! You ever have those days? I think it must be hormonal - something to do with ovulation, right? I am at Red Level Horniness Alert with no signs of calming down anytime soon. Thank GOD I'm married. In related news, there's extra swing to my strut today and I'm thinking some of the dudes here have noticed. I don't blame them.

1 Comments:

At March 20, 2006 3:20 PM, Blogger Tonyette said...

Yeah, it's the ovulation thing. BTW, at times like those, it is SO hard to be single! I'm completely jealous of you right now! LOL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home