The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Two degrees of New Edition

You know, I've figured out why I love George so much. It's because his theme song should be "Sensitivity" by Ralph Tresvant, who, we all know, is the King of Body Rolls and Linen Suits. All things lead back to Tresvant.

5 Comments:

At February 22, 2006 8:50 AM, Anonymous Mel said...

Dude, your avatar is looking fantabulous!!!

By the way, I really liked the blanket and slippers look, too. :)

 
At February 22, 2006 9:02 AM, Blogger Toya said...

Thanks! She's dressed for the Oscars!

 
At February 22, 2006 2:09 PM, Blogger Tonyette said...

I was going to ask if she was dressed for the Oscars! Ha, ha! I'm getting good...and I can't WAIT until next Sunday!

 
At February 26, 2006 2:54 AM, Blogger Ericka said...

I have to tell you that I'm in love with Ralph Tresvant. All things do lead back to Tresvant. If I can find a man with "Sen-si-ti-vity" I'd be straight!!! Oh, goodness! Loving New Edition to pieces!!!!! Oh, and I bought the Boyz II Men videos DVD tonight, too. Wonder how Mike is doing...

 
At February 26, 2006 2:57 AM, Blogger Ericka said...

by the way, when i did a google search for ralph tresvant and wife (i noticed a band on his left ring finger), your page came up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home