The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Sexual chocolate?

I have gotten very weird "compliments" in the last two days. Yesterday, after witnessing me bellydance, a coworker came up to me and said, "Good thing you're my 'little sister' or I'd have to go over in a corner by myself." Okay. Was I supposed to be flattered? Was the knowledge that he probably planned to go off somewhere and have a good wank to the image of me bellydancing supposed to make me feel ... what? Good? Ew. And then, today ... as I was walking across the parking lot, an older dude said, "Hey! Like the hair - it's sexy!" I responded with "Thanks!" I thought it was nice that he likes my hair - I tried not to be skeeved out that this 50-something year old dude finds me (or at least, my hair) sexy. But then he saw me again later in the morning and had to reiterate! "I meant what I said about the hair! It's sexay!" (Complete with leering grin) Dude, I get it. The hair is sexy. Move on.

3 Comments:

At February 16, 2006 8:24 AM, Blogger Zahiya said...

aack... I know the feeling.... sometimes I feel like all the freaks came out to see me :)

but girl, you can't blame someone for liking that dress ;)

 
At February 16, 2006 11:41 AM, Blogger GC (God's Child) said...

maybe he meant he would go off into the corner on punishment.

 
At February 16, 2006 3:44 PM, Anonymous PhillyPhile said...

The co-worker...How can a person in one breath say they think of you like a lil sister and then admit attraction. Megan's Law anyone.

Don't hate on the old man. He still has needs. Just tell him your young enough to be his granddughter. Megan's Law anyone

 

Post a Comment

<< Home