The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

One tiny step for bellydance

Today, I danced as part of a Black History Month celebration at work. I wore my Big Momma bellydance dress that I wore in Lotus' show. I had such a great time and it felt good to show my co-workers what I mean when I say "I'm a bellydancer." 'Cause, truthfully, half of them look at me like I just said "I'm an exotic dancer." Yeah ... not the same thing.

2 Comments:

At February 15, 2006 8:08 AM, Anonymous koz said...

Not an exotic dancer? Well, not in public! ;)

 
At February 15, 2006 11:37 AM, Blogger Rhinestone Cowgirl said...

Awesome. Good for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home