The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

The Great Brassiere Quest

I've been on the quest for the perfect bra for the past few months and Ladies ... I have found it! To my surprise (and somewhat to my shame), the perfect bra (at least for these "girls") is ... Le Mystere's Dream Tisha bra! The very one favored by one Oprah Winfrey. Now, no, I did not buy it because it was favored by Oprah. I went to www.figleaves.com (I recommend you do this) and looked around for bras that came in my size with the characteristics I wanted and ordered several different kinds ... Bali, Wacoal, Freya and Le Mystere. All of them were nice and serviceable. The Wacoal and the Freya were even quite above average and will be in regular rotation, but the Le Mystere ... perfect. Lifts and separates ... and for those of you who have been, shall we say, "blessed" in the boobage department ... you know how important that is. Run, do not walk, to your nearest undergarment store or to www.figleaves.com or to eBay, where you can find the above bras (particularly Le Mystere) at good prices and PURCHASE!

1 Comments:

At February 28, 2006 3:48 PM, Blogger Tonyette said...

Also ALWAYS on the very same quest! Thank you for the tips!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home