The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Georgie Porgie Puddin' Pie

Why? Why, George??? You know that she's gonna break your heart ... and then I will have to kill her. She's a whore! (Okay, yes, I do understand that this is a TV show and Meredith Grey is a fictional character. I am saying that Meredith Grey, the fictional character is a whore, not Ellen Pompeo, who could be a perfectly nice girl for all I know.) Oh, George, you deserve so much better. You deserve a woman who will actually love you, not just give you pity sex so she can try to forget that she's lonely and missing McDreamy. Speaking of McDreamy, I love Patrick Dempsey as much as the next girl (okay, more), but did you check out Mark a.k.a. Dr McSteamy??? Goodness! Now I see why Addison cheated. The Hotness!!!! Whew - that scene with the two of them in the elevator ... I'm not sure I would have been able to go home to that trailer. Besides which, McDreamy is being a McJackass. And now, let's get back to George, from whom all cuteness flows. If I had my pick of men on that show, he would win the prize. Who can compete with utter adorableness and undying love and affection? Okay, that makes him sound like a puppy, but for real ... if I had to pick a "pet", I'd pick a puppy over a stallion any day. The stallion would be fun to ride for a while, but he's not all that great to cuddle up to and he could make your thighs hurt eventually. The puppy will give you affection and treat you nice even when you're PMSing; lick your face when you come home; fetch your slippers and all he asks for is a belly rub. Sounds like a good trade-off to me.

6 Comments:

At February 21, 2006 5:19 PM, Anonymous rachel said...

is this the same George you are having black irish babies with? I can't keep everyone straight!

 
At February 21, 2006 5:42 PM, Anonymous Mel said...

I was hoping you'd comment on this. I was pretty distraught over the whole thing. If she were any kind of a friend, she would not have used George like that.

You can have your pick between George and the "Can't Buy Me Love" guy (heck, keep 'em both), but I'm taking Dr. McSteamy!!!

 
At February 21, 2006 6:12 PM, Blogger Toya said...

Yes, Rach - This is Dr. George O'Malley (played by the awesome TR Knight), whose little Black Irish babies I will be having very soon). Isn't he the cutest?

Mel - You can have McSteamy if I get the McDreamy/George sandwich.

 
At February 21, 2006 6:18 PM, Anonymous Ally said...

I love George!

He would make some cute babies!!

 
At February 22, 2006 1:10 PM, Anonymous koz said...

I love George, too. But you can keep McSteamy. Blech.

 
At March 02, 2006 10:14 AM, Anonymous koz said...

Did you see this? Cute:
http://www.zap2it.com/tv/news/zap-greysanatomypaleyfestival,0,3468213.story?coll=zap-tv-mainheadline

 

Post a Comment

<< Home