The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Friday, February 17, 2006

GEORGE!

I watched this week's episode of Grey's Anatomy again last night. I rewatched the most awesome, gut-wrenching scene between T.R. Knight and Chandra Wilson as Dr. George O'Malley and Dr. Miranda Bailey, respectively. And I'm telling you right now - I want to be a bigamist. I want to marry T.R. Knight (while remaining married to my beloved Booba) and have his little half-Black, half-Irish babies (Black Irish - ha!). I talked to Vic about it - he says this is fine. If you watched that episode and don't also want to marry T.R. Knight and bear his children ... you obviously have no heart ... and probably no va-jay-jay.

1 Comments:

At February 20, 2006 2:41 PM, Anonymous madelyn said...

I love George! Did you see last night's episode! I fell in love with him when he started talking to Meredith.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home