The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Friday, January 27, 2006

Today's Ensemble

Today, I am wearing ... New York & Company soft yellow v-neck s/s cable-knit sweater GAP Long and Lean jeans beige fishnet pantyhose Nine West brown pointy-toe high-heeled loafer silver Fossil watch heavy silver bangle w/gold accents silver thumb ring wedding set silver ring w/etchings bronze drop earrings maroon headwrap Today, I am carrying ... my pink Coach satchel Today, my make-up is ... Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer - Dark (to hide under eye circles) L'Oreal True Match Concealer - Warm Medium/Deep (to counteract redness on and around my nose) L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Powder - Warm 8 Créme Café (applied with a powder brush) L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Blush - Neutral - Sweet Ginger Rosebud Strawberry Lip Balm MAC Lip Liner - Cork MAC Lustreglass - Instant Gold Today, my perfume is ... Carol's Daughter Body Oil Spray - Mango Melange Today, my hair is ... in a fluffy puff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home