The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Today's Ensemble

Today, I am wearing: The Limited layered tees - deep orange spaghetti strap and cap-sleeve scoop neck the color of this font New York & Company black and this color houndstooth pants black fishnet pantyhose Albert Nipon black kitten-heel slingbacks silver Fossil watch multi-color bangles silver thumb ring (I lost my other one - Waaaah!) wedding set silver ring on right ring finger silver stud earrings large coral necklace Today, I am carrying: black Marshall's purse Today, my perfume is: J.Lo Miami Glow Today, my make-up is: Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer - Dark L'Oreal True Match Concealer - Warm Medium/Deep L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Powder - Warm 8 Créme Café Revlon Fabulash - Black MAC Cream Colour Base - Bronze (applied on cheekbones) MAC Cream Colour Base - Fresco (applied on the apples of my cheeks) Rosebud Strawberry Lip Balm MAC Lip Liner - Cork MAC Lipstick - Delish MAC Lipglass - Tartlette

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home