The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Friday, January 13, 2006

I'm saying it and I don't really care if it's mean.

Angelina Jolie sucks ... and so does Brad Pitt. I'm not going to call Angelina a whore, 'cause hey ... I don't know her. But, I know this ... both of them suck big time. To blatantly carry on an affair is just awful! I don't care how many times they denied it. And now, she's pregnant. Well, whoop-da-freakin'-do. Am I supposed to be happy for them? Feel congratulatory? Yeah, I don't think so. I get that she does all kinds of awesome humanitarian things. And I think that's great - doing good things for other human beings is always laudatory - no one has to think of others and it's fabulous when one does. So, kudos to her for that. But this? This is not cool. I mean, far be it from me to take up for Jennifer Aniston - I've never been a fan. But it has to be beyond awful to watch all of this play out in front of the whole world. What's Angelina going for now? A Rainbow Coalition of kids? What - the two poor, minority kids weren't enough? She needs one of each? GOD. I feel for those kids because this just cannot end well.

1 Comments:

At January 13, 2006 5:18 PM, Anonymous nicole said...

i don't care for brangelina either. it bugs me that she claimed she adopted zahaira because her mother died of AIDS... actually, they found that she bought the child from the mom. adopting kids and giving them a better life is a good thing... why stretch the truth to make it seem like more of a good thing?

plus, i just think angelina is freaky... she seems like she has the crazy eye.

thank goodness jennifer has oprah to help her move on... drink that champagne girl and wash that man right out of your hair!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home