The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

I'm a make-up/beauty columnist!

Hey all fellow dancers! If you're a member of Orientaldancer.net (and, if you're not, go to www.orientaldancer.net), look out for me! Salome has asked me to be the resident make-up/beauty columnist. My column will debut on January 16th, topic: eyeliner - dramatic liner options, various types of liner, how to use it for more mature women, etc. I'm really looking forward to the opportunity to share what I love! If you have any topics you'd like to see addressed, please post them in the forum on the thread devoted to my column. Thanks!

1 Comments:

At January 11, 2006 4:27 PM, Blogger Zahiya said...

You rock! Can't wait to see it

 

Post a Comment

<< Home