The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Friday, January 13, 2006

I love you, Internet!

Okay, I don't particularly love the Internet, per se. Although, yeah ... I do like it a lot. But, what I mean is, I love the people I've met through the Internet, or, at least, a lot of them. Several years ago, I would never have believed that I would have met some of my favorite people and really close friends just by spending an inordinate amount of time on my computer ... but there you go. A nice little byproduct of our technological age. So, here's to you ... Kozbi, Shanna, Rachel, Nicole, Katie Lady, Madelyn - and to all the others of you who have somehow touched my life with your support and your kindness. I thank GOD for you ... and, by extension for the Internet. (I guess I should be thanking you, Al Gore. LOL!!!)

6 Comments:

At January 13, 2006 12:43 PM, Anonymous rachel said...

Thanks, and right back at you x 100! :) The internet loves you, too!

 
At January 13, 2006 1:12 PM, Anonymous koz said...

I heart you! And Rachel, too!

Don't you mean "Internets" !?!

 
At January 13, 2006 3:49 PM, Anonymous Katie Lady said...

Right back at you, my love! And, uh, Al Gore. :)

 
At January 13, 2006 5:15 PM, Anonymous nicole said...

poodle... i thank the internets for you too! you are such a dear, dear friend...who rocks it like a hot pocket.

 
At January 16, 2006 9:24 PM, Anonymous Madelyn said...

Thanks for the holler, Sweetie! I too thank you internet for you. It is such a pleasure being your friend.

 
At January 16, 2006 9:25 PM, Anonymous Madelyn said...

oops, I meant- thank the internet for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home