The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Did you ever have one of those days ...

... when you feel that you can't do anything right? Today is one of those days for me. It started first thing this morning. My mom had fussed at me yesterday because I buy a cup of hot tea in the cafeteria every morning and I could save money if I would just bring things from home and make my own tea. So, this morning, I brought in tea, a mug and honey from home and made my own mug of tea. And then ... I promptly dashed it all over my pants. So, I had to go home and change. If I didn't live right around the corner, I would have been really irked. Then, it seemed that I made mistakes right and left at work today. People were really cool about it and helped me figure out how to do things the correct way, but I just felt stupid when I had to apologize for screwing up in the first place. Ugh - it sucked. And, to top it all off - when I got to Mommy's to pick up Sarai, she told me that I looked great in this outfit - which is nice. But then she added, "You should wear that outfit every day. You actually look like you've lost a pound or two." Great. So, what are you saying? That I look like a hog in everything else. Gee, thanks Mom. I really hope tomorrow is better.

1 Comments:

At January 25, 2006 11:17 AM, Blogger Tonyette said...

YES! I get like that when I have PMS. I get really fumbly, forgetful and out of focus! I drop stuff, lose my train of thought and can't remember the SMALLEST of stuff! Toya, you've just inspired my next blog posting! Thank you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home