The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love ya tomorrow ... you're only a day away!

As I type this, I am wearing full stage make-up. I had to give it a test run - make sure I look sufficiently like a clown close up that, once on stage, people in the back row will still be able to see it. Vic gave it the thumbs up - in other words he said, "Um, your make-up is really heavy." That is the only time my response to such a statement will be, "Thanks, hon!" So ... my first solo is tomorrow. Wow. I am remarkably calm right now. I'm sure that I'll be freaking out on my way there tomorrow, but, for now, I feel fine. The make-up is good ... the costume is hot as fire ... I've practiced and practiced. I feel ready. Check back tomorrow ... I'll have the post-solo review.

1 Comments:

At December 04, 2005 3:55 PM, Anonymous nicole said...

toya... i only wish i were there to see your solo. i can't wait to hear all about it. i know you will be awesome! break a leg!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home