The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Today's ensemble

Today, I am wearing ... The Limited brown ribbed tank New York & Co. yellow flowered floaty top Old Navy faded denim snap-button jacket/shirt, unbuttoned, with sleeves rolled up Xhiliration camel gauchos camel "suede" knee high boots nude "cable knit" pantyhose 3 gold bangles on right wrist silver Fossil watch on left wrist wedding set silver thumb rings silver ring w/etchings gold chandelier earrings Today, I am carrying: my black leather bag w/bronze accessories from Marshall's Today, my make-up is ... Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Undereye Concealer - Dark L'Oreal True Match Concealer - Neutral Medium/Deep (around nose, where I always have redness) L'Oreal True Match SuperBlendable Powder - Neutral 8 Cappucino (applied with a brush) MAC Eye Kohl - Teddy Cover Girl Fantastic Lash - Very Black MAC Mineralize Skinfinish - So Ceylon (applied with a powder buff brush) Soft Lips Lip Balm - Cherry MAC Lip Liner - Cork MAC Gloss - Tantalope Today, my perfume is ... Escada Rockin' Rio Today, my hair is ... pulled back and wild

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home