The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Friday, December 02, 2005

Today's Ensemble

Today, I am wearing ... Old Navy hot pink 3/4 sleeve tunic w/drawstring waist GAP Long and Lean jeans Franco Sarto black leather boots w/ruching silver Indian tribal cuffs silver thumb rings silver ring w/fuschia stone wedding set silver Fossil watch biggest silver hoop earrings black microfiber/fleece reversible coat w/red neckline Today, I am carrying ... my fuschia large mock-croc satchel Today, my make-up is ... L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable Powder - Neutral 8 Cappucino L'Oreal True Match Concealer - Neutral Medium/Deep Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Under Eye Concealer - Dark MAC Sheertone Blush - Dollymix Rosebud Salve MAC Lipglass - Pink Poodle Today, I smell like ... Escada Rockin' Rio Today, my hair ... is still in double strand twists.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home