The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Today's Ensemble

Today, I am wearing ... New York & Co. coral l/s shirt w/asymmetrical neckline and silver buckle New york & Co. brown boot-cut pants w/double-button waistband Newport News brown leather pointy-toe boots silver Fossil watch silver bangle silver thumb rings wedding set silver ring w/"x" etching bigger silver hoop earrings brown Coaco coat w/faux fur lining Today, I am carrying ... one of my Studio Mary Jane custom reversible bags - rust brocade w/pocket made of striped fabric Today, I smell like ... Hanae Mori Today, my make-up is ... L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable Powder - Neutral 8 Cappucino Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Under Eye Concealer - Dark L'Oreal True Match Concealer - Neutral Medium/Deep Cinema Secrets Eyeshadow - Brown (as brow filler and liner) Mary Kay Velocity Powder - Gold (under brows and on tear duct) NARS Blush - Taos MAC Lip Conditioner MAC Lipglass - Florabundance Today, my hair is ... in double-strand twists that I did yesterday, pinned back in the front

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home