The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Friday, December 09, 2005

Today's Ensemble: Snow Day Edition

Okay ... Snow Half-Day. Blech. I am still slightly bitter about having to be at work. Today, I am wearing ... New York & Co. pink fleece v-neck top GAP Long and Lean jeans pink fluffy boots w/pom-poms (Yes, I'm wearing pom-pom boots! And???) silver Fossil watch silver thumb rings wedding set silver ring on middle finger (that is more than a little prepared to go up, should anyone piss me off today) silver bangle bracelet silver chandelier earrings w/fuschia and green stones Coaco camel coat w/faux fur lining hot pink fleece scarf and gloves Today, my purse is ... Coach large pink leather satchel Today, my make-up is ... Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Under Eye Concealer - Dark L'Oreal True Match Concealer - Neutral Medium/Deep L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable Powder - Neutral 8 Cappucino (applied with a brush) Revlon Be Dazzling Shimmer Blush - Hint of Ruby Rosebud Salve MAC Lipglass - Magnetique Today, I smell like ... Bath and Body Works Body Spray - Sweet Pea Today, my hair is ... in double-strand twists

2 Comments:

At December 09, 2005 3:06 PM, Anonymous One From Teeny Bopper to Another said...

pompom boots=Mrs. Affleck bag

 
At December 09, 2005 4:22 PM, Blogger Toya said...

I *does not*! Arrrggghhh! There is *nothing* that = a Mrs. Affleck bag. There are no words for that monstrosity.

But my having steamy dreams about Patrick Dempsey may come close. (blush)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home