The Life of a Ladybug

live with intention. walk to the edge. listen hard. practice wellness. play with abandon. laugh. choose with no regret. continue to learn. appreciate your friends. do what you love. live as if this is all there is. -mary anne radmacher

Friday, December 23, 2005

Today's Ensemble (the "I'm at work and I'm not happy about it!" edition)

It seems like it's been forever since I've done one of these ... bad Toya! I'll be better about it. Today, I am wearing ... Old Navy green l/s shrug, tied in the front pink "ethnic" print cami - printed in shades of green, rose, and brown GAP Long and Lean jeans black belt w/silver grommets Newport News brown pointy-toe boots silver chandelier earrings w/pink and green stones silver thumb rings wedding set silver swirly ring silver Fossil watch silver bangle dark brown Coaco coat w/faux fur lining Today, I am carrying ... green mock-croc roll bag Today, I smell like ... DKNY Be Delicious perfume Today, my make-up is ... Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Undereye Concealer - Dark L'Oreal True Match Concealer - Neutral Medium/Deep (to counter redness around my nose) L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable Powder - Neutral 8 Cappucino (applied with a powder brush) MAC Mineralize Skinfinish - So Ceylon (used as cheek color/bronzer) SoftLips Lip Balm - Cherry Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss - Rose Plum Today, my hair is ... in a banging curly puff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home